Forums Help & support iOS Encrypted Drive Sheet Viewing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Luke 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sarah

I’m new to AxCrypt. I have an encrypted Google Drive Sheet that I would like to view on my mobile device. I originally encrypted it on the Drive desktop version with AxCrypt running.

I have the iOS app installed and am logged in. I have the Drive app and Sheets installed on my phone (and am logged in there, too). When I go to open an AxCrypt file and navigate to the file in Drive, it gets added to the list showing in AxCrypt and says decrypting, but I can’t actually open it. It just sits there in the list and keeps saying ‘decrypting’ when I tap on it. Is there something I’m missing (in the original encryption process or the mobile viewing setup)?

Thanks.

#5672 Reply

Luke

Try forcibly closing the AxCrypt app and restarting it. Then try logging in and decrypting your file again; it should work.

P.S. I believe that AxCrypt on Android is only available for Premium customers. If you’re a Premium customer, on on a Premium trial, then this won’t make any difference. If you’re a Free customer then this may be why it’s not working.

#5675 Reply

Sarah

I’ve tried force closing and restarting, as well as reinstalling the app. Still a no go. I’m testing a Premium account.

On my iPhone, I  can view an encrypted Excel table on Drive, but when I try with my encrypted Google Sheet, once the ‘decrypting’ alert goes away, nothing happens. I tried deleting and recreating  the sheet, too. This is functionality the mobile app is supposed to provide, right?

#5676 Reply

Luke

I believe that functionality is supposed to exist. There could be a problem with the API which only the developer can fix.

You might want to email support@axcrypt.net and see if they’re aware of the problem. It could be an error with Google integration.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: iOS Encrypted Drive Sheet Viewing
Your information: