Forums Bugs & issues Is 4K Support Coming

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ivann

I recently upgraded my monitor from an old 1080p to a new 4K 27″. Most of my installed programs, especially built-in Microsoft apps work flawlessly with 4K and scaled correctly.

However, AxCrypt stands out like a sore thumb. Because I am using the scale option (175%) in display settings (which is necessary with 4K when you’re monitor is smaller than 40″), I noticed AxCrypt scales up to be usable, but appears blurry and ugly as if it were still running on older DPI setting.

Is there an update coming to address this issue? It would be nice to look at this program without hurting my eyes because it’s not updated to support 4K.

Thank you

#8794 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Ivann,

It’s on the to-do list, but has had to stand back for some time. I’m afraid it’s one the oldest issues we have – but to be honest, you are the first to mention it in 2 years which is why we’ve not prioritized it higher… The issue is here: https://bitbucket.org/axantum/axcrypt-net/issues/22/use-high-resolution-graphics-and-prepare .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Is 4K Support Coming
Your information: