Forums Community Is there any change with the latest version?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

James Truax

I have found a resource where I have read the complete guide for installing and using AxCrypt to secure files. The article has included a comparison with TrueCrypt as well. So, I have checked the working of the competitor as well. But, I have found a message explaining that the TrueCrypt software is not at all secure as it may contain unfixed security issues. This helped me to stick on AxCrypt. I really thank for the admin of the website I went through for sharing much details about this software. It seems to be easy and more secure.

Though, I’m new to use this software. The article I have read didn’t share anything about the earlier version and the latest version. So, I have a doubt. Is there any change with the latest version of AxCrypt?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  Svante.
    #4556 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello James,

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking, and I’m a little concerned about the link you included (removed).

If you’re asking about differences between AxCrypt 1 and AxCrypt 2, yes there are differences. Best is if you simply try it out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Is there any change with the latest version?
Your information: