Forums Bugs & issues Issue(s) with iOS App on iPhone X

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Azhaguraja B 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Colin Southern

I start the app – log in – and browse to a folder containing encrypted files on Google Drive that I want to open.

From there, things appear to get pretty “hit and miss”; if I tap on the file name then an option to rename it is presented – no problems there. If I force-press I get a number of options – but not open. So to open the file I’m really not sure if I’m supposed to “tap” the file – “double-tap” the file – or even “long press” the file; I’ve managed to unencrypt and display some files but the experience is very inconsistent:

– Often nothing appears to happen

– Sometimes something happens after quite a long delay

– Sometimes I get an error message to say “Content Unavailable” (etc)

– Sometimes the app just crashes (app ALWAYS crashes when I try to save the file to the phone)

The files are various sizes – I’m guessing that part of the problem is that it’s downloading them, but not giving any indication that this is in progress – and thus when I’ve tapped on a file I really don’t know if it’s “not going to work at all” or “I need to be patient and wait more”; I’m on a very fast internet connection (approx 800Mb/S) and most of the files should download from Google Drive in just a few seconds.

Any thoughts? Could we at least have an update to the app to show that the download of a file is in progress?

Many thanks.

#14964 Reply

Azhaguraja B
    Keymaster

Hello Colin,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Our developers already fixed this issue in our local environment and about to deliver the app as soon as possible. For the time being, please open the encrypted files by using the Open Secured(Unlock) icon in the AxCrypt app.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Issue(s) with iOS App on iPhone X
Your information: