Forums Help & support Legacy version was perfect, this is what I want in version #2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

David Criss

AcCrypt version 1.7s were excellent, why change?  With version 2, I log into the encryption software with a very complex password that can’t resemble a word, so therefore I have to write it down.  (not good.)  And, it’s only the one password to start up the software.  What I want is something more like version 1.7s.  Being able to use multiple and easier passwords.  Is that available?  As far as I can tell, there would be no competition in easy to use multiple password encryption software as there isn’t one on the market.  Used to be until you took the AX and sent it to the CRYPT.  (that’s a pun.)  Thanks, David

#15569 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello David Criss

The legacy version of AxCrypt app(1.x) is available in the below link.

You can download the latest legacy version(1.x) of AxCrypt app by using the URL: http://www.axantum.com/axcrypt/legacydownloads.html – If you are facing any issues while downloading, please clear the browser cache and cookies for the site.

or

If you need the legacy version you contact our support team. Please write an mail to support@axcrypt.net. they are helping you.

But I just explain about the AxCrypt 2.x and its features. We recommend our users to use AxCrypt 2.x app instead of AxCrypt v1.x app.

AxCrypt 1.x and 2.x are compatible in the sense that 2.x can open all files secured with 1.x. In addition to that, 2.x implements of lot of new rich features, while some functions of 1.x are deprecated. Files secured with AxCrypt 2.x are not possible to open with AxCrypt 1.x. You cannot have both AxCrypt 1.x and 2.x installed at the same time.

AxCrypt 2.x will be available on many platforms and devices, while AxCrypt 1.x will always be limited to the Windows desktop. The new version is rewritten from the ground up on a new technological platform, and there are many differences.

AxCrypt 2 comes with newly improved and user-friendly user interface, account management(subscription information, password change and etc.) and more additional features.

Still,if you are asking any Query/issues, please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Legacy version was perfect, this is what I want in version #2
Your information: