Forums Community Need better feedback when encrypting folder structure

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The folder structure I encrypt has 330 folder and about 2000 files.  To encrypt every file in this structure, I right clicked on the parent folder “Personal” and selected encrypt.  I had expected to see the same excellent feedback that I saw in version 1.7 where the feedback window shpwed every file being encrypted.  Unfortunately you did away with this feedback in version 2 and all I see is the movement of the green bar in the Axcrypt window.

Am I missing something?

#18004 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Anonymous,

We do have a plan to develop a progress bar and other features. It will be released the upcoming AxCrypt app.

We are not sure when we are going to do it. But we will do the same in near future.

Based on our developer’s availability, it will get completed soon. Our developers are busy with developing and fixing major and high priority tasks/issues.

#25658 Reply

David

Please add the feeedback progress bar.  Very frustrating when I do not know when the encryption is complete.

#25683 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello David,

In the latest version of the AxCrypt app, we are disabling the progress bar. We are working on the progress/status bar(while encrypting a file/files).It will be released the upcoming version of the AxCrypt app

#30193 Reply

monkey mart

I am grateful that you shared this knowledge with me. I truly enjoy the post that you made on your blog a lot. You have definitely impressed folks by sharing with them an article that is both helpful and engaging on your blog.

#30401 Reply

Paul

Hi,

When is the progress bar coming back. It really is annoying not knowing what is happening when you do multiple files.

Thanks

#30403 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Paul,

Thanks for seeking update on it.

Our team is effectively working on suggestions/requests/quires that comes from customers. Kindly accept our apologies as we would not be able to promise an exact timeline for this but we can assure you that we are working on it and soon it will be ready. (edited)

Your inputs are highly important for us so it would be great if you keep on sharing your suggestions. It will help us making our services better. I will surely update you when it will be ready.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Need better feedback when encrypting folder structure
Your information: