Forums Help & support Not receiving a activation code when first using.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dennis

Hello.  Recently ungraded to AxCrypt 2.1.1392.0

I enter my email and hit OK.  The activation code never comes to my email.  I am checking inbox and junk folders.  I am on a laptop connected to public wifi.

Any suggestions?

#3103 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello,

If you send me an email at support at axcrypt dot net specifying what e-mail-address you’re using, I’ll check our logs and see what’s happened. Some e-mail-providers are notorious in throwing away e-mail, and it’s also happened that users have misspelled their e-mail-address ;-)

Regards,

Svante

#3429 Reply

paul Robertson

I have not received an activation code?

#3430 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Paul,

As mentioned previously here – there’s not much we can do without knowing what e-mail address you used.

The most common reasons for not finding the activation code are, in approximate order of descending frequency:

1 – The e-mail is sorted as spam.
    2 – The e-mail address was misspelled when signing up, so it can’t reach the intended mailbox.
    3 – A few e-mail services will block e-mail based on incorrect black lists. Thus it never reaches the recipient. We can usually see if this is the case if we know the e-mail address and the approximate time it was expected.
    4 – The recipient inbox is full, and the mail server rejects the e-mail.
    5 – The recipient e-mail servers are not responding immediately, and it takes a while for the sending to be retried.

Svante

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Not receiving a activation code when first using.
Your information: