Forums Community Partager un fichier sécurisé avec la version gratuite

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ewan 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jacques B

Bonsoir,

Après avoir étudié la documentation et le forum, je comprends que pour partager un fichier sécurisé avec AXCRYPT_V2 il faut obligatoirement passer par le ‘partage de clés’ qui n’est disponible qu’en version Premium. Est-ce bien le cas?

Merci de votre retour.

#5249 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Jacques,

Yes – that is currently correct. To share keys you need to have Premium. To receive and open files that a Premium user has shared keys for with you will work fine with the Free version.

#5250 Reply

Jacques B

It’s a shame even if i understand your goal but it’s a regression from the version 1.

Thank you Svante, have a nice day.

#5661 Reply

Laurent

Hello, I allow myself to bounce on itself because I have a related question. Does the 2 accounts have to be premium, or just one premium is enough?

#5664 Reply

Ewan

Laurent;

” the sharing feature does require Premium – at least for the part doing the sharing. I.e., Premium is required to share with someone, but the sharee does not need Premium.”

So as long as you have premium then you can share it with a standard/free user. The person doing the sharing (you) must have premium.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Partager un fichier sécurisé avec la version gratuite
Your information: