Forums Help & support Password and Company Files

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

michael

hi there,
    I was wondering, if i restart my pc, it will need to sign in the Software. The reason is…say you have it installed on an employee pc and everytime he turns on the pc it needs to log in…if he logs in, it means that he has the password….so he can take any file from the company and then open it at his pc with the software and the password he already knows…..
    How do you deal with this?

thanks alot
    Michael

#11357 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Michael,

Yes, you need to sign in after restarting the PC.

Yes, if someone can sign in, (s)he knows the password for his/her account. AxCrypt accounts are intended to be personal, with personal passwords. So if you have two employees Alice and Bob, they have different accounts and different passwords as do you. No-one can open each others files, unless keys are explicitly shared.

You can try all this out, and also read the documentation and view the videos at https://forum.axcrypt.net/ .

#11632 Reply

Jair de Castro –

eu digito a senha e é informado que a senha está errada. Qual é a senha correta?

#11633 Reply

Jair de Castro –

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>eu digito a senha e é informado que a senha está errada. </span></span></span></span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Qual é a senha correta?</span></span></span></span></span></span>

#11634 Reply

Jair de Castro –

Quando inicio o programa manda eu digitar uma senha Eu digito uma serra e informa que a senha está errada. Que diabo de senha é esta?

#11635 Reply

Jair de Castro –

Quando inicio o programa é pedida uma senha. Eu crio uma senha e é informado que a senha está errada. Que diabo de senha é esta?

#11636 Reply

alejandro

I can not enter with the password to unsubscribe my files .. change the password but at the moment of receiving a file it tells me it is not valid please help

#11639 Reply

Jair de Castro –

ID AxCrypt Entrar –

Senha

Mostrar Senha

Que senha deverá ser inserida no campo SENHA??. Voces me mandaram um email mas não explicaram nada. Que esquisito.

#11641 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Jair,

Please refer to the instructions at http://www.axcrypt.net/ . There are videos and text explaining how everything works.

If you have encrypted a file with a password, you need to know that password to decrypt the file. You can reset the password for the account, but this only gives account access – you still need to know the password used to encrypt the file.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Password and Company Files
Your information: