Forums Help & support Premium pricing mistake?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Al

Hello Svante,

I decided to leave the “free” realm and actually pay for the benefits of Axcrypt premium … until I saw the price for USA currency (or any non-EU currency?) … I was expecting a yearly USD price of approximately 30 … yet the number in the checkout/pay phase of your website shows something like 3066 USD !!!  … This must be a mistake ???  … Or, is that really the cost of Axcrypt for USA use??? … this makes me wonder about the product/developer of the product if the website running the administration of accounts and pricing is not correct … please help me understand the situation.

Thank you,

Al

#7730 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Al,

Thank you for contacting us. No, we’re not that expensive ;-) We use the European Central Bank currency rates via an XML web service service, and it appears that for some reason the values were either sent by them, or interpreted by us, incorrectly. We cache these values for 24 hours, and it they were updated just before you checked and saw the surprising result.

This has actually been in operation for many years without a single problem, so it was a bit of a surprise that it suddenly just stopped working as intended!

Once again – thank you for notifying us of this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Premium pricing mistake?
Your information: