Forums Help & support Premium Share – email not sent

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Korb 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SJBob

I’m trying to send an encrypted file to “person 2” so that they can decrypt and access it.
    I’m running the premium version on a trial basis. I right click the encrypted file, chose to share keys.
    I entered person 2’s email and moved the address to the “Shared With” box, but the expected email never arrived in person 2’s email.
    Am I missing something or could the email be blocked somehow? I checked the junk mail folder and it didn’t arrive. Person 2 is using Office 365 exchange online..

#10220 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello SjBob,

The mail is most likely sent, or at least attempted to be sent. Sometimes, various mail providers will refuse to accept email. If you contact support and let them know the email address that should have received the email, they can check if the email has been sent, or if it was rejected.

#10221 Reply

Robert Korb

Thanks for your reply Svante! I sent of an email to support requesting verification of the status of the email that should have gone out with the shared key.

Best regards,
    Robert

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Premium Share – email not sent
Your information: