Forums Help & support Refund

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kent

I purchased this a few days ago and unfortunately I am not happy with the way the interface works.  I dont want to debate the issue or have suggestions on how to make it easier. I just want to request a refund and delete the install.

#13461 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Kent!

I am sorry you’re not happy with the interface, and I appreciate you just want get your money back. No problem.

Please send an email to info@axcrypt.net and request a refund. It may take a few days for your card to be credited.

To uninstall, just, well… uninstall it as you would any Windows program (taking care to decrypt any encrypted files before you do so, otherwise you’ll have to reinstall or download the stand-alone version to decrypt the files – they are not automatically decrypted upon uninstallation).

PS – For others reading this, this is why we have a full free 30-day trial of all free and Premium features – so you can try it out in real life for a month before deciding to purchase! Do use the trial before paying anything!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by  Svante.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Refund
Your information: