Forums Help & support Right click menu not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dan

Hi, the AxCrypt right click (sys menu) on a file  actions returns an “The required operation requires elevation” message and wont work in Win 10 Home. The program works as an admin from the start menu where I changed the properties of the shortcut, but not from the sys menu (right click). I turned the User Acc Control off and is still doing the same.

Please help, it used to work in win 8.1. Thank you.

#17847 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Dan,

Please check whether you are using the AxCrypt portable version or installed version? also Please explain which AxCrypt version do you have used?

Currently, the AxCrypt right-click context menu is available only in the windows (Installer) version of the AxCrypt app. You can see the same by installing the latest version of the AxCrypt app in your windows system.

If you are using AxCrypt installed version to check the control panel? AxCrypt app are install or not?

If not means, I think you had to install a portable version in your system. (not sure)

Download the latest version of the AxCrypt app from our official website (https://forum.axcrypt.net/download/ ).

Still, if you are facing any issues, please provide more information about the issue and some screenshot and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Right click menu not working
Your information: