Forums Bugs & issues Status of Process execution

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chetan Shah

Hi Svante –

I just kicked off Axcrypt from window explorer to encrypt a folder (which has various sub folders and each sub folder has child folders and so on..).  In the old version, I could tell the status of encrpytion by looking the little status box that says encrypting and the file name. In the latest version,  I am unable to tell what is being encrypted and most importantly whether the process finished or not?

I am sure this is an operator error so kindly let me know how do I find out the status of the encrpytion process. Axcrypt console I see a blue bar at the bottom but that is it , I don;t see anything else in the window.

Let me know.

#3772 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello!

No, we actually do not list exactly which file is being processed, but we probably should. See https://bitbucket.org/axantum/axcrypt-net/issues/172/show-file-name-in-progress-bar to follow progress on this issue.

You should be able to tell if it’s done or not – the progressbar should then be cleared. Is it not? You can also cancel from the progress bar by right-clicking it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Status of Process execution
Your information: