Forums Help & support Trial user password vs account pwd vs encryption pwd

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

D. Bugz

I see there is a lot of password confusion in your forum so wanted to clarify before I start.

(1) When it asks new prospective users for a password on https://account.axcrypt.net/en/Home/Purchase, should that be the strong forever and ever account pwd that I will always use to manage my AxCrypt account or is that just a let’s get acquainted trial pwd?

(2) If it’s the permanent account pwd then I assume it will also be the pwd I will use on my downloaded AxCrypt to unleash the encryption elves?

(Some brief blurbage on the signup page would be helpful – and save your time!)

#14701 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello D. Bugz,

AxCrypt 2.x use a single sign-on model where the same password is used to sign in to our servers and to protect your files.

If you are using a strong password to secure the files, then you can use the same to create a new AxCrypt account. A strong password should be more than or equal to 8 characters length with some special characters. Now you can use the same password to sign in to the AxCrypt app and secure your files.

#14703 Reply

D. Bugz

Thank you. Even though you didn’t really answer my first question I will assume that you mean your sign-up password should be the highly secure one you want to use permanently.

Cheers.

#14711 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello D. Bugz,

AxCrypt does not any trial password.

The password which you probably created when you created the AxCrypt account. (please use the Strong password)

AxCrypt account password to use the same password to work encryption/decryption processes.

As I said in the previous Forums “AxCrypt 2.x use a single sign-on model where the same password is used to sign in to our servers and to protect your files“.

If the above does not help, please provide more information about the issue and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Trial user password vs account pwd vs encryption pwd
Your information: