Forums Bugs & issues unexpected character encountered while parsing value: line 1, position 1007

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

P.Molinero

Out of the blue AxCrypt 2.1.1598.0 has started complaining of an unexpected character encountered when I try to encrypt a new file. It can unencrypt files that were encrypted before. The program has been working OK for 2 weeks and then it stopped working.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the software again, but to no avail: I get the same error message:

Exception during processing of file XXXX.XXX. [Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: . Path “, line 1, position 1007.]

#18165 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello Molinero,

Sorry to hear this.

Please explain the exact scenario and write the step by step process and some screenshot. we are trying to find the issue and fix the issue as soon as possible.  Also please write the email to our support team support@axcrypt.net. we are happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: unexpected character encountered while parsing value: line 1, position 1007
Your information: