Forums Bugs & issues Unhandled Exception

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter van den Berg

Hi,

I have just installed the premium trail version of AxCrypt (2.1.1547.0), but when I click on the password icon I get an error stating unhandled Exception.

I’m using Windows 10 home, I found a logfile in %appdata%\…  with the following content.

———– Exception at 2018-04-03 10:11:45Z ———–

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Klasse is niet geregistreerd
    bij System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    bij System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    bij Axantum.AxCrypt.AxCryptMainForm.<>c.<BindToFileOperationViewModel>b__60_26(Object ss, EventArgs ee)
    bij Axantum.AxCrypt.AxCryptMainForm.<PremiumFeature_ClickAsync>d__101.MoveNext()
    — Einde van stacktracering vanaf vorige locatie waar uitzondering is opgetreden —
    bij System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    bij Axantum.AxCrypt.AxCryptMainForm.<<BindToFileOperationViewModel>b__60_25>d.MoveNext()
    — Einde van stacktracering vanaf vorige locatie waar uitzondering is opgetreden —
    s.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
    bij System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
    bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    ssAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    bij Axantum.AxCrypt.Core.UI.ViewModel.SignupSignInViewModel.<<DoAllAsync>b__43_0>d.MoveNext()
    bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    bij Axantum.AxCrypt.Core.UI.ViewModel.SignupSignInViewModel.<WrapMessageDialogsAsync>d__44.MoveNext()

A reinstall won’t fix the problem. Any idee how to fix this problem?

Greetz,
    Peter

#10217 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Peter,

There is some issue with your Windows configuration – we’re just trying to open a web URL using the default browser for Windows.

Googling “class not registered” it seems to be a problem that happens, often with Chrome. It is nothing to do with AxCrypt, but an issue separate from AxCrypt with your computer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Unhandled Exception
Your information: