Forums Bugs & issues v2 Premium

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Svante 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Robb

Some observations:

1.  When I secure a folder, it seems it only encrypts the files within that folder, but all the sub folders are left unencrypted.  Is there a way to set a depth or recurse all subfolders?

2. There does not seem to be any hotkey to sign out of the AxCrypt tool.  I would rather not have to lock and unlock my desktop to have AxCrypt to signout.

3. It would be nice to be able to set different passwords for different folders/files separate from the “master” password.

Thank you,

Robb

#4833 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hi Robb!

Thanks for your feedback.

1. Sorry, no we don’t yet support the recursive encryption of folders, due to problems caused when some users do not understand how this works. We’ll be adding an options page where advanced options like this will be possible to configure.

2. There’s no hotkey, but you can sign out quickly from the tray. You can also sign out by right-clicking anywhere almost in Windows Explorer and selecting AxCrypt | Sign Out.

3. Here we have a problem… We do not advocate this practice. Please read http://www.axcrypt.net/blog/use-of-different-passwords/ for a longer discussion about this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: v2 Premium
Your information: