Forums Community Version 1.7 Decrypt files permanently

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rube

1.7 How do I decrypt a file permanently? When I decypt now, it just autoruns. When I close that files application, it automatically encrypts.  Thanks

#16048 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello rube,

How to remove the folder in secured folder list :

You can able to decrypt the AxCrypt secured folder by navigating to the Secured Folders Tab from the AxCrypt app. Then Right click on the selected folder (which you want to decrypt) and choose the menu option Decrypt Permanently.

Incase the folder is not listed in the Secured Folder list, then you have to secure the folder again using the Add Secured Folder option from the right click content menu.

Or In windows explorer, right click on the selected folder and choose AxCrypt > Decrypt.

I hope, your problem will get resolved. If not, please write the email to support@axcrypt.net with detailed information.

#16051 Reply

rube

I am using windows explorer. I right click and choose Decrypt and the file opens in the associated application. When I close the file, it automatically encrypts. How do I get to the raw unencrypted file?

#16055 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello rube,

“Please avoid sending a same query in different mediums. You may get duplicate response.”

If you select a decrypt option.AxCrypt will not encrypt the file again.as per your email details, I think you are select the option in open secured(not sure).

You can able to decrypt the AxCrypt encrypted file by navigating File | Stop Securing from the AxCrypt app.

Or

In the recent files tab, right click on the file(which you want to decrypt) and select Stop Securing and remove from list

Or

In windows explorer, right click on the file and Select AxCrypt > Decrypt.

So please check the tutorial to decrypt the encrypted files with the AxCrypt app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyixJ03qmkg&list=PLHRiJs6YxUhgR9sd66jR4ao0EiCxPO7u6&index=4 .

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Prabhukumar R.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Version 1.7 Decrypt files permanently
Your information: