Forums Bugs & issues Where to download new v2.1.1406 ?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert M 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mathieu

Hi, where to download new v2.1.1406 ? The links on download web site page is for Where to download new v2.1.1404.

Sincerly.

#3683 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Mathieu,

We’re just in the process of building the next version, but for practical reasons we actually publish the release notes a little ahead of time… So, as it looks now, the next version will be 2.1.1407 I hope, and it’ll be available within 30 minutes or so.

Then again, the reason for the minor delay is still not entirely clear, so it may take a little longer.

Happy to see you’re on your toes, and someone actually reads the release notes!

#3684 Reply

Mathieu

Hi,

Many thanks for this information, and yes, i always read your release notes :) It is important to see what is fixed.

Sincerly

#3687 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hi!

Now 2.1.1409 is available for download!

#3688 Reply

Mathieu

I see, many thanks for your works :)

Sincerly.

#3691 Reply

Robert M

Looks like 1409 is available for 32 bit only.

#3694 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Hello Robert,

No, it’s available for both, at least from here. Can you send a screen shot of how it looks or what happens when you try the download?

#3700 Reply

Robert M

Hey.  For most of last night, only the 32 bit download was the new version.  But it’s fixed now so I can’t give a screenshot! :)

#3701 Reply

Svante
    Spectator

Ok, do you recall how you downloaded it? The idea is that the main button detects your bitness, and selects one. Below that you can pick and chose which ever.

Did you use a 32-bit browser?

#3704 Reply

Robert M

Nope.  I’m 64  bit here.  It was strange, but finally the 64 bit download worked.

When I read that the new version was available, I tried to download it but it was still 1404.  I then noticed that the 32 bit download was indeed 1409.  It was like that most of the night but finally the 64 bit download link produced the new version.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Where to download new v2.1.1406 ?
Your information: