Forums Help & support Why is there no desktop shortcut?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhukumar R 4 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

roy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>and why does the application not seem to  launch on boot?</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>why doesn’t it appear in the start menu apps list?</p>
    why do I have to search for it before I can launch it?

How do I remember a very complex AxCrypt master password without having to write it somewhere obvious?

#15507 Reply

roy

OK. Trying to  use the password manager and it’s 100% opaque as to how I get the passwords into it – a terrible UI.  I’d assumed that, like other apps of this kind, one could import directly from a browser or an exported  .csv file. There is no indication I can see that this is possible. In which case there’s no chance of my buying the premium version of AxCrypt when other utilities offer this function.

Maybe I’m missing something – I’m old and that happens a lot.

Roy

#15542 Reply

Prabhukumar R

Hello roy,

1. We are discussing it with our team. We will get back to you.

2.Password manager: 

Sorry to say, AxCrypt doesn’t support an import passwords feature.

Instead, You can use the AxCrypt Password manager feature.

The password manager is a general-purpose password store for all kinds of personal passwords and secrets

If you want to suggest strong password, please use AxCrypt password generator: https://forum.axcrypt.net/password-generator/

AxCrypt password manager is very easy to use. You can add & save to the password. AxCrypt Password manager UI is very easy. Please check the same and use it.

still, if you are facing any issue, please provide more information about the issue/feedback and write a mail to support@axcrypt.net.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Why is there no desktop shortcut?
Your information: