All downloads are for all relevant AxCrypt plans: Viewer, Free and Premium. There is no separate download for the paid plans. After download completes, double-click to install.
|Windows 32- and 64-bit||AxCrypt-2-Setup.exe||AxCrypt 2 installer for Windows|
|macOS||axcrypt-mac.pkg||AxCrypt 2 installer for macOS|
AxCrypt for Windows and macOS
- Open secured files on your mobile device.
- Secure any number of files using strong encryption.
- Right-click integration with Windows Explorer makes AxCrypt the easiest way to secure individual files in Windows.
- Double-click integration makes it as easy to open, edit and save secured files as it is to work with files without security.
- Share keys with others and allow secured files to be opened by other AxCrypt users with their own password.
- Secured folders will automatically secure files as required on demand.
- Multilingual support for English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish. More to come.
The installer version above of AxCrypt comes with some additional features (e.g. context menu integration) compared to this lightweight, standalone version.
The standalone version of AxCrypt is directly executable – no installation required.
|Windows 32 and 64 bit||AxCrypt-2.exe||AxCrypt 2 standalone / portable version for Windows|
Are you looking for the old AxCrypt? Version 1 is obsolete and not maintained – we don’t recommend using it. If you really need to, it’s still available from our old web site. Please contact email@example.com for more information.